Front Mounted Intercooler Kit, 2013 Focus ST Turbo 2.0L, 600HP Garrett Core.
Utilizes Garrett's High Density Bar and Plate Core with nice cast ATP endtanks.
Core size: 18" wide, 10.5" tall, 3" thick
Perfect fit into the stock location and clears the bumper beam with no cutting.
** You do have to remove the stock grill shutter assembly **
There is no cutting of any kind. The stock front shroud still fits to guide airflow into the intercooler. The stock lower "bellypan" cover still fits into the stock location.
This FMIC kit comes with the intercooler assembly as well as all required parts for installation. The component list consists of:
- The Garrett 600HP intercooler assembly with cast ATP endtanks
- Special Focus ST Specific laser cut stainless mounting brackets
- Mounting fasteners to connect brackets to intercooler and to the stock vehicle mounting points
- Cast aluminum turn elbows to connect the intercooler to the factory stock 2.5" intercooler hoses
- Silicone hoses and clamps to connect intercooler to cast turn elbows
- Mounting flange for the stock sensor is prewelded and placed in the stock location for easy installation