Mcleod Shelby GT500 RXT Street...
Mcleod 2010 GT500 RXT Street Twin Disc Clutch Kit (Street) Includes: Mcleod RXT Clutch Mcleod Lightened Steel Flywheel NOTE: The 2010 GT50...//Shop Now
Finally, a solution to your Corvette’s fuel system needs. No more drilling your fuel tanks, no more risking pump failure in a 1, 2, or 3 pump set ups, no more surge tanks, no more mess. Aeromotive has engineered a patent-pending, complete drop-in fuel system available for C6 and late C5 Corvettes. The system provides a single Eliminator Fuel Pump capable of supporting big HP. The best part, it’s a complete drop-in assembly into your factory tank that still incorporates the factory jet siphon system. Now you can plumb a true return-style system into your Corvette without the worry of the siphon system and while using the factory fuel tank. For details on this system and the installation of the 18671 into your Corvette, download the installation instruction below.
• Fits 2003 1/2 and later Corvettes (Late C5 and C6)
• Supports up to 1900 HP – naturally aspirated
• Supports up to 1400 HP – forced air induction
• ORB-10 outlet port
• ORB-06 return port
• Incorporates factory jet siphon system and sending unit
• Includes an integrated 100-Micron Stainless Steel pre-pump filter
• Utilizes the factory tank, o-ring, lock ring and mounting location
• Includes all necessary fittings and hardware to plumb the pump into your tank.
– Remaining system plumbing not included.