The new Stealth Fuel Systems for the 2011-2014 Mustang GT and Boss 302 is here. No need for voltage boosters and expensive twin-pump systems. Similar to the successful Corvette and Camaro Stealth Systems, the new s197 Mustang Stealth System is a complete drop-in, single fuel pump assembly for 11-14 Mustangs.
The system provides a single A1000 Fuel Pump capable of supporting big HP. The best part, it drops right into your factory tank. It still incorporates the factory jet siphon system, includes an integral 100-micron pre-pump filter and an ORB-08 return line port. Now with a true return-style system in your Mustang, you can support the power you’re making without the worry of the siphon system and while maintaining your factory fuel tank. All while saving you money!
• Fits 2011-2014 Mustang GT and Boss 302
• ORB-08 outlet and return port
• Incorporates factory jet siphon system and sending unit
• Includes an integrated 100-Micron Stainless Steel pre-pump filter
• Utilizes the factory tank, o-ring, lock ring and mounting location
• Includes everything necessary to install the pump into your tank.
• Requires the use of a bypass style regulator and return line.
18694 – 11-14 Mustang A1000 Stealth Kit
• Supports up to 1300 HP – naturally aspirated
• Supports up to 1000 HP – forced air induction