Mcleod Shelby GT500 RXT Street...
Mcleod 2010 GT500 RXT Street Twin Disc Clutch Kit (Street) Includes: Mcleod RXT Clutch Mcleod Lightened Steel Flywheel NOTE: The 2010 GT50...//Shop Now
The new Stealth Fuel Systems for the 2007-2009 s197 GT500 Mustang is here. No need for voltage boosters and expensive twin-pump systems. Similar to the successful Corvette and Camaro Stealth Systems, the new s197 GT500 Stealth System is a complete drop-in, single fuel pump assembly for 07-09 GT500’s.
The system provides a single A1000 Fuel Pump capable of supporting big HP. The best part, it drops right into your factory tank. It still incorporates the factory jet siphon system, includes an integral 100-micron pre-pump filter and an ORB-08 return line port. Now with a true return-style system in your GT500, you can support the power you’re making without the worry of the siphon system and while maintaining your factory fuel tank. All while saving you money!
• Fits 2007-2009 (S197) GT500 Mustangs
• ORB-08 outlet and return port
• Incorporates factory jet siphon system and sending unit
• Includes an integrated 100-Micron Stainless Steel pre-pump filter
• Utilizes the factory tank, o-ring, lock ring and mounting location
• Includes everything necessary to install the pump into your tank.
• Requires the use of a bypass style regulator and return line.
18682 – 07-09 GT500 A1000 Stealth Kit
• Supports up to 1300 HP – naturally aspirated
• Supports up to 1000 HP – forced air induction
For A1000 (P/N 11101) specifications, CLICK HERE
*Recommended use of P/N 16306 Speed Pump Controller for extended driving applications